I'm going to keep updating this post since these are so many changes in migrating your app to iOS 9.
Keychain Store in debugging mode will not working due to memory warnings: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27752444/ios-keychain-writing-values-error-code-34018
This app is not allowed to query for scheme ABC: http://awkwardhare.com/post/121196006730/quick-take-on-ios-9-url-scheme-changes
Need to add the following URL schemes into your Info.plist:
<key>LSApplicationQueriesSchemes</key> <array> <string>weixin</string> <string>alipay</string> <string>fbapi</string> <string>fbauth2</string> <string>fbshareextension</string> </array>
- NS_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/6757
- Disable App Transport Security: http://www.fiveminutewatchkit.com/blog/2015/6/9/how-to-disable-app-transport-security
- Disable Bitcode due to your other project files (CocoaPods)
- Seeing Framework Search Path warning? This is generated by CocoaPods: https://github.com/CocoaPods/CocoaPods/issues/4168
- Can not install iOS 8.X Stimulator?: https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/51617#51617 and remember, El Capitan does NOT support stimulator inferior to iOS 9.0.
... To be continued